Friday, April 12, 2013

Cover image fun!

I'm having a moment of writers block.  Not a bad one though.  I'm starting a new chapter and I'm just not sure how I want it to go.  I know what comes a couple chapters ahead, just not the material in between.  Mostly, I just don't want to rush it trying to get to the scene I want to get to.  Not sure if that makes any sense.

So to keep me from stressing, I decided to have some fun browsing stock images for cover ideas.  I figured it would be a very intensive, time consuming process.  I got lucky.  I found the perfect image!!!!

 I sent it immediately over to my designer.  I'm not sure if he'll use that exact image or just use it for reference.  Either way, I'm so excited to see what he comes up with.  I just may have my cover before the book is half finished.  To me, that is quite an accomplishment.  It just makes this all seem more real.

I'm so excited!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment